Cortx is looking for a smart and hard working Software Engineer. You will work with a small team of other top-notch programmers to develop artificial intelligence that will be used to help create high quality content for our customers.
You will be developing natural language processing software that is able to intelligently read, understand, and write content. An example application of this technology is a completely automated newspaper, where machines search the web for interesting content, extract relevant information from different sources, and compile this information into a completely new news article.
- Computer Science Degree (or similar)*
- Proficient in one JVM-based language like Java or Scala
- Comfortable in at least one scripting language (Python/PHP/Ruby)
- A strong interest in artificial intelligence and natural language processing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- You feel you are the type of person who excels at whatever you do
*If you don’t have a degree but have done something equally as interesting, we still want to hear from you!
- Neural network or deep learning experience
Some benefits of working at Cortx include
- Competitive salary and generous performance based raises
- Premium health coverage
- Offices located on the water in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Take it when you need it vacation policy
- Freedom of working at a small company – you will report directly to the CEO
- The excitement of a startup with the stability of a profitable company
- We work on interesting and engaging problems that push the envelope in AI
How to apply
Email us at jobs [at] cortx [dot] com, with the job you are applying for as the subject line. You should attach your resume as a PDF as well as a .zip file containing source code for something really cool you’ve written and a brief explanation of what the code does. In the body of your email you should tell us why you meet our requirements for this position.